Senior DSP Architect/ DSP Programming Engineer
- Investigate and understand AI and deep learning algorithms, computer vision algorithm, and audio processing algorithms.
- Deploy these algorithms onto DSP processers and optimize the run-time speed, power, memory, code size, and more.
- Build up DSP simulation environment.
- Create DSP processors’ performance evaluation models for AI and deep learning algorithms.
- Work with system engineers and hardware team to design DSP and ASIC interface, and achieve DSP and ASIC co-work simulation and verification.
- Investigate and develop DSP based deep learning algorithm acceleration platforms.
- Effectively present technical information to teams of engineers. Educate Field Application Engineers (FAEs) on new product features and operation
- Work with the Technical Publications group on engineering notes, data sheets, and architectural manuals
- Minimum 3 years industry experience with Master’s Degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering field or minimum 6 years industry experience with Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering
- Industry experience on production level DSP programming is a must.
- Familiar with common DSP processors such as Qualcomm, TI, Cadence, CEVA DSP.
- Familiar with assembly and intrinsic C optimization in DSP is a must.
- Familiar with computer vision algorithm and deep learning is preferred.
- Experience developing/debugging C based code is a must.
- Practical experience in system level debug
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision under tight schedules
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Strong communication skills, including verbal, presentation, and documentation
- Excellent teamwork skills
10052 Mesa Ridge Court, Suite 101 San Diego, CA 92121
If interested, please send your resume to: email@example.com