Senior Deep learning Engineer
- Implementing novel deep neural network architectures and learning techniques to solve a variety of computer vision tasks and push the state of the art in performance.
- Build and maintain the infrastructure for training and deploying models, including massive data pipelines, experiment management platform, visualization tools etc.
- Integration of model components with the product stack.
- Complete ownership of data assets and annotation efforts.
- BS / MS / PhD in Computer Science / Mathematics or related field with 2+ years of deep learning experience (computer vision).
- 3-5 years of software engineering experience in an academic or industrial setting.
- Holistic understanding of deep learning concepts, state of the art in computer vision research and the mathematics of machine learning.
- Proficiency in at least one of the popular computational and deep learning frameworks, such as TensorFlow, Caffe, Keras, Pytorch etc.
- Proficiency in C/C++ and Python.
- Proven track record of high-quality engineering output (side projects, internships, research projects, full-time jobs etc.).
- The ability and desire to work in the dynamic environment of an early-stage company.
10052 Mesa Ridge Court, Suite 101 San Diego, CA 92121
If interested, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org