Senior Computer Vision Engineer
- Research and develop advanced real-time robotic SLAM (Simultaneous Localization and Mapping) solutions including 3D sensing, position tracking, 3D mapping / reconstruction, and sensor fusion.
- Research and develop practical solutions for 3D scene understanding (e.g., object detection) using state-of-the-art deep learning (DL) and machine learning (ML) methods.
- Analyze and optimize computer vision and deep learning algorithms on mobile/embedded devices, e.g., using hardware acceleration such as GPU/DSP.
- Investigate and enable various perception sensors on Linux platforms.
- M.S. in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or similar field (Ph.D. is preferred).
- Solid understanding on 3D geometry such as SLAM, SfM, and 3D reconstruction.
- Solid understanding and experience of applying deep learning to real problems in the fields of computer vision and robotics.
- Strong experience in C/C++ programing.
- Hands-on experience in computer vision and deep learning frameworks, e.g., OpenCV, Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch, and Caffe.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new situations, learn new technologies, and collaborate and communicate effectively.
- 3+ years of industry experience with computer vision and deep learning algorithm development and optimization.
- Experience with parallel computing, GPU/CUDA, DSP, and OpenCL programming is a plus.
- Top-tier conference publication records, including but not limited to CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, NIPS, ICML, is a strong plus.
10052 Mesa Ridge Court, Suite 101 San Diego, CA 92121
If interested, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org