Senior Software Engineer
- Develop and implement machine learning and computer vision algorithms and software framework.
- Optimize deep learning and computer vision algorithms with a focus on high performance and efficient implementation on embedded devices.
- Software design and architecture real-time algorithm pipeline for low latency perception solutions.
- Integrate machine learning and computer vision algorithms, sensors, and data visualization.
- M.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar field (Ph.D. is preferred).
- 3+ years of industry experience of software development with C++/C in a Linux environment.
- Experience of programming with parallel computing, ARM SIMD, GPU/CUDA, DSP, or AI Engine.
- Expertise in algorithm development and optimization with focus on at least one of the following technologies:
- Deep learning network (e.g., TensorFlow, Caffe) acceleration, quantization, prune, or compression.
- Android Neural Networks API , Snapdragon NPE, and Open Neural Network Exchange (ONNX).
- Computer vision algorithms including 3D sensing, SLAM, and 3D reconstruction.
- High performance scientific computing including real time processing, and parallel and distributed computing.
- Image processing and recognition, enhancement, and registration.
- Familiar with system software design emphasizing data transfer, memory management, and multithreading.
- Experience with parallel computing, GPU/CUDA, DSP, and OpenCL programming is a plus.
- Experience in deep learning with GPU optimization is a plus.
- Experience in machine learning algorithms for vision problems, including deep learning.
- Experience in 3D computer vision and video analytics algorithms.
- Familiar with TensorFlow, Caffe, PyTorch, OpenCV, ROS, etc.
- Knowledge of 3D camera, camera logic, and image quality analysis.
- Experience in real-time video analytics pipeline.
10052 Mesa Ridge Court, Suite 101 San Diego, CA 92121
If interested, please send your resume to: email@example.com