Senior or Staff software engineer—Deep learning/machine learning /computer vision
- Development of the machine learning based framework to support a wide range of software capabilities from the compilation and execution workflows to monitoring, profiling, visualization, and debugging capabilities.
- Development of the acceleration inference frameworks using OpenCL in Mali GPU/Adreno GPU, MKL Intel CPU, etc.
- Software performance bottleneck analysis of frameworks, tools, and runtimes to develop and integrate full stack solutions using a variety of neural network architectures.
- Development of AI profiling tools for neural processor engines to optimize the entire deep neural network architectures
- Master’s/Ph.D. degree. in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Mathematics, robotics, or similar field (Ph.D. is preferred)
- Strong hands-on experience with parallel computing, such as GPU/CUDA, GPU/OpenCL, multi-threading, MKL, SIMD, etc.
- Android Neural Networks API , Snapdragon NPE, and Open Neural Network Exchange (ONNX).
- Strong object-oriented software design skills
- 5+ years of software engineering experience in an academic or industrial setting.
- 2~3+ years experience with Python, C++/C, and object-oriented programming skills demonstrated through relevant industry experience.
- High performance scientific computing including real time processing, and parallel and distributed computing
- Hands-on experience running machine learning toolkits such Caffe/Caffe2, PyTorch, and TensorFlow
- Solid knowledge of machine learning concepts, algorithms and architectures, including CNNs, LSTM-RNNs, etc
- Ability to quickly adapt to new situations, learn new technologies, and collaborate and communicate effectively.
10052 Mesa Ridge Court, Suite 101 San Diego, CA 92121
If interested, please send your resume to: email@example.com