Deep Learning Algorithm Intern
- Development the deep machine learning models covers computer vision and NLP applications
- Software performance bottleneck analysis in CNN/RNN/LSTM architectures and design
- Development of AI profiling tools for neural processor engines to optimize the entire deep neural network architectures
- Robust learning through minimal data, unsupervised learning, and on-device learning
- Basic knowledge of leading edge neural network models from TensorFlow/Tlite, Keras, Caffe/Caffe2
- Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree. in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Mathematics, robotics, or similar field (Master’s degree is preferred)
- 1+ years of industry/academia experience with deep learning algorithm development and optimization.
- Experience in deep networks (CNN, DBN, RNN, LSTM, DCN) or reinforcement learning (RL)
- Experience with classification and regression algorithms (e.g. SVM, MLP)
- 2-3 years of software engineering experience in an academic or industrial setting.
- Excellent Python, C++, and object-oriented programming skills demonstrated through relevant industry experience
- Hands-on experience in computer vision and deep learning frameworks, e.g., OpenCV,Tensorflow,Keras,Pytorch, and Caffe.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new situations, learn new technologies, and collaborate and communicate effectively.
10052 Mesa Ridge Court, Suite 101 San Diego, CA 92121
If interested, please send your resume to: email@example.com