Software engineer —Deep learning/machine learning /computer vision
- Development of the machine learning based framework to support a wide range of software capabilities from the compilation and execution workflows to monitoring, profiling, visualization, and debugging capabilities.
- Software performance bottleneck analysis of frameworks, tools, and run-time to develop and integrate full stack solutions using a variety of neural network architectures.
- Development of AI profiling tools for neural processor engines to optimize the deep neural network architectures
- Bachelor's /Master’s degree. in Computer Science, Machine Learning, or similar field (Master’s degree is preferred)
- Hands-on experience with parallel computing, such as GPU/CUDA, GPU/OpenCL, multi-threading, MKL, SIMD, etc.
- Android Neural Networks API , Snapdragon NPE, and Open Neural Network Exchange (ONNX).
- Basic knowledge on object-oriented software design skills
- 2+ years of software engineering experience in an academic or industrial setting.
- 1~2+ years experience with Python, C++/C, and object-oriented programming skills demonstrated through relevant industry experience.
- Hands-on experience running machine learning toolkits such Caffe/Caffe2, PyTorch, and TensorFlow
- Basic knowledge of machine learning concepts, algorithms and architectures, including CNNs, LSTM-RNNs, etc
- Ability to quickly adapt to new situations, learn new technologies, and collaborate and communicate effectively.
If interested, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org