Software engineer (Intern)—Deep learning/machine learning /computer vision
- Software performance bottleneck analysis of frameworks, tools, and run-time to develop and integrate full stack solutions using a variety of neural network architectures.
- Development of AI profiling tools for neural processor engines to optimize the deep neural network architectures
- Bachelor's /Master’s degree. in Computer Science, Machine Learning, or similar field (Master’s degree is preferred)
- Basic knowledge on object-oriented software design skills
- Software engineering experience in an academic or industrial setting.
- Experience with Python, C++/C, and object-oriented programming skills demonstrated through relevant industry experience.
- Hands-on experience running machine learning toolkits such Caffe/Caffe2, PyTorch, and TensorFlow
- Basic knowledge of machine learning concepts, algorithms and architectures, including CNNs, LSTM-RNNs, etc
- Ability to quickly adapt to new situations, learn new technologies, and collaborate and communicate effectively.
10052 Mesa Ridge Court, Suite 101 San Diego, CA 92121
If interested, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org