python3 main.py -t KL520-cam_isi_async_yolo return -1

Hi

i have complete below steps:

owen@owen-Aspire-3830TG:~/host_lib_v1.0.0/python$ python3 main.py -t KL520-update_app_nef_model

adding devices....

start kdp host lib....

Task: KL520-update_app_nef_model

Start updating fw...

Update SCPU firmware succeeded...

Update NCPU firmware succeeded...

Start updating model...

Update model succeeded...

Start reporting sys status...

Report sys status succeeded...

FW firmware_id 1.5.0.0, build_id 113

de init kdp host lib....

and want to do "KL520-cam_isi_async_yolo" based on README but got problem:

1. From the chart, we know we need to use model `tiny_yolo_v3`.

2. Copy all files (`*.bin`) under `input_models/KL520/tiny_yolo_v3` into `app_binaries/KL520/ota/ready_to_load`.

Q: there are no bin? only models_520.nef, where is the bin file?

what i did is below:

$ cp ../app_binaries/KL520/ssd_fd_lm/fw_* ../app_binaries/KL520/ota/ready_to_load/

$ cp ../input_models/KL520/tiny_yolo_v3/models_520.nef ../app_binaries/KL520/ota/ready_to_load/

3. Enter `python` directory.

4. Run `python main.py -t KL520-update_app_nef_model` (This step may take some time).

5. Run `python main.py -t KL520-cam_isi_async_yolo`.

also got error in "5":

owen@owen-Aspire-3830TG:~/host_lib_v1.0.0/python$ python3 main.py -t KL520-cam_isi_async_yolo

adding devices....

start kdp host lib....

Task: KL520-cam_isi_async_yolo

Starting ISI mode...

Could not set to ISI mode: -1...

de init kdp host lib....

could you help provide some comment? thanks.

Comments

• In ISI mode, KL520 will load firmware and model from flash. So you must update fw and model before ISI inference.

For example yolo, you can find firmware files in /app_binaries/KL520/tiny_yolo_v3/ and model in /input_models/KL520/tiny_yolo_v3/models_520.nef

I think the error you encountered is caused by wrong firmware (ssd_fd_lm), please update all of the files for yolo and try again.

• thanks! it is ok now!

The discussion has been closed due to inactivity. To continue with the topic, please feel free to post a new discussion.