AI and Deep Learning Engineer
-Implementing novel deep neural network architectures and learning techniques to solve a variety of computer vision and audio related tasks and push the state of the art in performance.
- Research and develop audio applications including speech recognition, voice recognition, voice wakeup using state of art deep learning algorithms.
- Research and develop computer vision applications including 3D estimation, segmentation and so on.
- Deploy deep learning models onto Kneron AI accelerator.
- Intern or full time.
- M.S. in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or similar field (Ph.D. is preferred).
- Solid understanding and experience of applying deep learning to real problems in the fields of audio applications and computer vision applications.
- 3+ years of industry experience with deep learning algorithm development and optimization.
- Strong experience in C/C++ programing is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in deep learning frameworks, e.g., OpenCV, Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch, and Caffe.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new situations, learn new technologies, and collaborate and communicate effectively.
- Experience with parallel computing, GPU/CUDA, DSP, and OpenCL programming is a plus.
- Top-tier conference publication records, including but not limited to CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, NIPS, ICML, are strong plus.
10052 Mesa Ridge Court, Suite 101 San Diego, CA 92121
If interested, please send your resume to: email@example.com