Kneron's unique Image Signal Processor (ISP) can be exploited with mainstream lenses and sensors, upholding the sensor's fidelity for photoelectric conversion, allowing images and videos to display ultra-fine details, true tonal layering, and lower noise.
- “HDR” technology conveys more exquisite details with up to 120dB contrast scale of scenes, revealing a richer and truly realistic visual experience.
- The "Smart Edge Enhancement" technology can improve localized image blur (out of focus) caused by lens and sensor misalignment.
- "Multi-lens and sensor ISP" technology compensates for color and brightness deviations in stitched and/or fused video from multiple lens and sensor sources.
Industry-leading dewarping quality with proven track records from worldwide tier-1 customers.
- Programmable dewarping matrix for fast efficient geometrical transformation & interpolation.
- Support all kind of fisheye lens with no lens-angle limitation.
- Support multiple lens dewarping simultaneously.
- Hardware accelerated without performance impact on rest of the system.
- Support multiple modes tailoring for different requirements in a wide range of wide-angle video applications such as 360°panoramic camera, 180° home camera and battery camera, 180° video doorbell, as well as wide-angle home appliance camera and home-robot camera.
360° Multi-Channel Panoramic Camera Solution
- Support 2, 3, up to 4 channel video-in with up to 1,920 image line width each.
- Dedicated ISP and dewarping specially tailoring up for 360° camera , optimized video quality enhancements devoted to panoramic video.
- Professional tool-set ready for 360° high quality panoramic camera production, significantly reducing OEMs’ development cycles.
Enhanced HDR Quality for Dynamic Scenes
- Support Line-based (2/3/4 exposures) for reducing motion artifacts compared to frame-based approach.
- Support major SONY/OV/OnSemi sensors, up to 120dB.
- Motion Compensated Fusion (MCF) is adopted to further reduce motion artifacts, incorporating motion predictions of the camera/objects in the video over multi-exposure frames.
Digital Image Stabilization (DIS) can reduce video shaking effectively and provide smoother viewing and improved bitrates for recording and streaming.
- DIS supports up to 4 DOF (X/Y/Z shifts + Z-yaw) in contrast to traditional X/Y-shifting DIS.
- Dedicated HW-acceleration engine for camera motion estimation & compensations.
- Support Resolution & FPS: up to 5M@30fps.