SLAM Software Engineer (Sensor Fusion)
- Research and develop algorithms for sensor fusion and object association across multi-sensor modalities such as one or more cameras, IMU, radars, and lidar sensors.
- SLAM prototyping and vehicle testing
- Implement and integrate robotics algorithms into software using C++ and Python
- Sensor fusion and software development using IMU, Radar, camera, and Lidar
- Participate in brainstorming activities related to SLAM application project(s)
- Support software development
- Work with large field-testing data to continuously iterate/improve algorithm
- Proficient in C/C++, comfortable in Python is a MUST
- PhD or Masters student in CS, CE, EE, ME, or similar disciplines
- Hands on experience with Linux
- Understanding of basic Path Planning & Perception algorithms
- Understanding of Kalman filters and particle filters.
- One year of experience in robotics software development
- Ability to multitask effectively in a dynamic environment
- Strong debugging, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications skills
- Passion for learning new software tools and languages
- Robot Operating System (ROS) experience
- Expertise in computer vision and machine learning
- Experience programming for interfacing between devices, such as analog signal processing and sensor reading via serial ports
- Embedded software programing experience with mobile GPU, DSP
The ideal candidate will have a passion for generating new ideas, be a proactive and quick learner, and be able to demonstrate creativity and innovation.
If interested, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org