Algorithm Development Intern (Deep Learning)
- You will be responsible for deployment of real world deep learning solutions while building Computer Vision, Speech, Machine Learning, and Robotics
- Analyzing and understanding the STOA deep neural network structure and optimizing the algorithm on various Kneron platform
- Driveend to end data collection/annotation, model training and model evaluation
- Improving model accuracy by understanding failures, finding redundancies in data and staying on top of the latest in model architectures and training algorithms.
- MS or PhD in Computer Science/Engineering
- Strong background in at least one of area of machine learning, such asgenerative models (GANs, VAE, etc.), segmentation, object detection, human tracking
- Strong programming skills in Python
- Experience working with modern deep learning frameworks including OpenMMLab, Keras, Tensorflow, PyTorch, MXNet
- Experience with improving efficiency of AI algorithms for deployment
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications skills
The ideal candidate will have a passion for generating new ideas, be a proactive and quick learner, and be able to demonstrate creativity and innovation.
10052 Mesa Ridge Court, Suite 101 San Diego, CA 92121
If interested, please send your resume with [FPGA/DSP Developer] in the subject to email@example.com