When In try to create nef file using LittleNet.onnx model for kl720 , it fails

When In try to create nef file using LittleNet.onnx model for kl720 , it fails but I tried creating for kl520 and nef file is created properly

Below is error log for KL720

(base) root@edf75761b2af:/workspace# python examples/LittleNet/python_api_workflow.py 

/workspace/miniconda/lib/python3.7/site-packages/numpy/__init__.py:156: UserWarning: mkl-service package failed to import, therefore Intel(R) MKL initialization ensuring its correct out-of-the box operation under condition when Gnu OpenMP had already been loaded by Python process is not assured. Please install mkl-service package, see http://github.com/IntelPython/mkl-service

from . import _distributor_init

Using TensorFlow backend.

running compiler and ipEvaluator...

Compilation and IP Evaluation finished.

Section 3 E2E simulator result:

[array([[[[-12.30762 ,  8.2846937]]]])]

Segmentation fault (core dumped)=======================================]100% 0.003000s

The only change I did is change ktc.ModelConfig ...Below is the change

km = ktc.ModelConfig(1001, "0001", "720", onnx_path="/workspace/examples/LittleNet/LittleNet.onnx")

Please share how to fix this error

Comments

• For KL720 BIE simulator need extra parameter "platform=720"

fixed_results = ktc.kneron_inference(input_data, bie_file=bie_path, input_names=["data_out"], platform=720, radix=radix)

• its working now, thanks

Can you please share how I can write the inference code for testing model_720.nef in kl720

The discussion has been closed due to inactivity. To continue with the topic, please feel free to post a new discussion.