Questions regarding testing /workspace/examples/LittleNet/LittleNet.onnx model on KL720

Hi,

I have already created NEF file for Kl720 using /workspace/examples/LittleNet/LittleNet.onnx in the toolchain environment. Now I want to test the model on kl720.For this I want to write an inferencing code so I have a few questions

1) Do I need to use KDP wrapper , if yes what all APIs are needed

2) What is the difference between ISI mode and DME mode . Which mode to use for /workspace/examples/LittleNet/LittleNet.onnx model

3) What values should in use in model_id and image_cfg which is needed for kdp_wrapper.init_dme_config ? The model is /workspace/examples/LittleNet/LittleNet.onnx and the images used is /workspace/examples/LittleNet/pytorch_imgs/Abdullah_0001.png

/workspace/examples/LittleNet/pytorch_imgs/Abdullah_0002.png

/workspace/examples/LittleNet/pytorch_imgs/Abdullah_0003.png

/workspace/examples/LittleNet/pytorch_imgs/Abdullah_0004.png

I had already posted some of the questions in kl720 forum but didn't get any response so posting it here.

Please answer my queries

Comments

• I post a comment for littlenet test at the 720 forunm .

The littlenet is just a example for toolchain model convert.

Yolo example is a more better to learn kneron APIs.

1. kdp_wrapper is necessary for python example
    2. 720 not support dme mode now, 720 use isi_load_model to replace dme. Anyway ,use isi_load_model to put model in ddr, or use update_nef_model to put model in Flash. Two way could work for model inference.

The discussion has been closed due to inactivity. To continue with the topic, please feel free to post a new discussion.