Kneron toolchain Docker image does not have ktc?

I have docker pull the latest Kneron/toolchain, that is version 0.15.5

After I launch the docker image in windows' docker desktop, I run apt-get update and full-upgrade in the command console, and check the system by using python3. Just use "import kte". It shows no module named kte... Then I use pip3 try to list all python libraries and it show nothing in there. I am wondering did I miss something in the installation?

Comments

• edited December 2021

Hello,

The python api of kneron's toolchain is ktc, please try "import ktc" instead of "import kte".

• Sorry for the typing mistake and the late response. Hope everyone have a good christmas holiday. But not just that ktc model, onnx model also cannot be loaded. Another thing I recall from my memory is I had installed python3-pip to check what libraries are holding in the docker.

• @fenix.lam

Hi Fenix,

I want to confirm whether you have to Pull the latest toolchain image.

You can use the following commands under your Windows command line to use Kneron Toolchain (remember to open "Docker Desktop" on your windows before using the following commands).

docker pull kneron/toolchain:latest

If you use it, you can use the following instructions to use Kneron Toolchain Docker

docker run --rm -it -v /mnt/docker:/docker_mount kneron/toolchain:latest

After entering Kneron Toolchain Docker, your environment should contain python==3.7.10 and other environments where Kneron Toolchain can be executed.

After using Kneron Toolchain Docker to complete the above command, follow the steps below and provide a screenshot (If that is convenient).

1. Use pwd to confirm whether you are in /workspace

2. Use cat version.txt under /workspace to confirm your docker version

3. Use ls under /workspace to confirm whether there is a folder contained in Kneron Toolchain in your workspace

3. Use cd .. and ls under /workspace to confirm whether you have the folder 'data1'.

Seeing the screenshot you provided, it seems that you have not used Kneron Toolchain Docker correctly.

Because using python under Kneron Toolchain Docker will be the same as using python3. The same is true, pip list = pip3 list.

If convenient, can you provide us with more screenshots of your operation or your windows version?

• Looks like the python3 is 3.6.9, am I just upgrade it to 3.7.10?

• @fenix.lam

Hi Fenix,

If your computer has D:\docker (If not, create a folder in D:\docker),

Then, You can use the following commands directly in the cmd of windows to try.

docker run --rm -it -v D:\docker:/docker_mount kneron/toolchain:latest

• Ok, I got it. So we cannot use the docker desktop's run button to call out the console directly.

• @fenix.lam

Hi Fenix,

That's right. 🙂

Have you successfully executed Kneron Toolchain docker?

• Yes, and I get the optimized yolov5 onnx model, and finding ways to convert the onnx model into nef file.

Thank you for the help. 😄

• i'm glad to help you. 🙂

The discussion has been closed due to inactivity. To continue with the topic, please feel free to post a new discussion.