Register Raspberry PI device

I purchased some software from Kneron for my KL520 which is connected to a Raspberry PI4. After the purchase, Kneron asked me to register my device. There are only two options: Windows & Linux(x86). How do I register my device so I can get my software if there isn't a Raspberry option? I tried the Linux download, but it did not work.

Tagged:

Comments

• Now KNEO utility (registering tool) is only compatible with Windows and Ubuntu, so there is no method to register device on Raspberry.

But you can still register your device on another PC (Win, Ubnutu) and take KL520 back to raspberry pi after registering. All registering information will save on our online database, so there is no necessary to register and run on the same environment.

By the way, all software on KNEO are only compatible with Win / Ubuntu now. If you already purchased some applications, you will need some extra libraries to run software on your RPi. Could you provide the list about what kind of software you bought in advance?

• I purchased:

Facial recognition

ObjectDetection_4class

Vehicle Detection

• Hi Myron,

Now the applications on KNEO are only compatible with Windows and Ubuntu. Please run these applications on PC with these two OS.

For your case, we will re-evaluate whether should we release the libraries for Raspberry Pi or not in the future. If there is any further information, we will contact you through email <myron1969@gmail.com> .

• Are you saying the modules I purchased wont work with a Raspberry PI?

• Yes, they are only compatible on Win/Ubuntu now.

But we will arrange some patches for you to make they work on Raspberry Pi. It should cost some time and we will inform you by mail after the patches are ready .

• Hi Myron,

The library of RPi4 was sent to your personal email. Please check the mailbox you registered with the account on our forum.

Thanks for your purchasing.

The discussion has been closed due to inactivity. To continue with the topic, please feel free to post a new discussion.