KL720 General Questions

Hi All!

Ive recently gotten ahold of the KL720 and had a list of general questions I'm hoping can be touched on for my benefit and any future users:

· Can multiple KL720 boards be chained to run in parallel and is there any documentation and/or examples of this being done?

- Are there any software library dependencies? The only one I found was needing to setup docker for the toolchain.

- Are there any other docs/resources than http://doc.kneron.com/docs/#720_1.1.0/getting_start_720/? The instructions are very limited and even going through step by step there appears to be some missing information. Ex. There are 4 on/off switches on the board and there isn't any info in the docs on what they do.

- Is there hardware recommended or required hardware for the board? There are some in the screenshots but nothing clearly referenced as being used

For general background, I'm new to Kneron devices and they seem quite different from what I've used to this point. Until now, I've been using Google Coral, Jetson Nano, UP Squared, Raspberry Pi, etc. The documentation is a bit sparse on detail for KL720 and same for user generated content (at least anything in English) - so the general setup and finding out how to run my own python scripts with this board has been a challenge relative to the ease of doing so on all the other boards. Would really appreciate any answers to make working with this board easier and more enjoyable.

Comments

The discussion has been closed due to inactivity. To continue with the topic, please feel free to post a new discussion.