Senior Compiler Engineer
- Develop a deep learning compiler stack that interfaces frameworks such as Tensorflow, Caffe2, Keras etc. and converts neural nets (CNN/RNN) into internal representations suitable for optimizations.
- Develop new optimization techniques and algorithms to efficiently map CNNs onto Kneron NPU processors
- Implement state of the art code generation (source-to-source as well as binary)
- Develop supporting data compression techniques, quantization algorithms, tensor sparsity enhancements, network pruning, etc
- Devise multiprocessor/multicore partitioning and scheduling strategies
- Develop complex programs to validate the functionality and performance of the CNN application programming kit
- Performance analysis of kernels, benchmarks, and CNN applications.
- New compiler feature development and debugging.
- Help in authoring and reviewing product documentation
- Assist application engineering team support customers of the product (some amount of direct customer interaction may be required).
- 3-5+ years of experience working on a production compiler.
- Advanced compiler construction, target-independent optimizations and analyses, code generation fundamentals is a must.
- Expertise in software development, test, debug and release required.
- Great C++ is a must, Python mandatory, but less pressing.
- Knowledge of and experience with LLVM compiler stack is very desirable (other state-of-the-art compilers qualify too).
- High to intermediate optimization space: loop optimization, polyhedral models, IR construction/transition/lowering techniques is a big plus.
- Prior work with CNNs and familiarity with deep learning frameworks (Tensorflow, Caffe/2, etc.) is a strong plus.
- Familiarity with the state-of-the-art deep learning compilation approaches is a huge plus: XLA, Glow, ONNX, Tensor Comprehensions, etc.
- Familiarity with various deep learning networks and their applications (Classification/Segmentation/Object Detection/RNNs) is a plus.
- Knowledge of neural net exchange formats (NNVM, NNEF) is a bonus
10052 Mesa Ridge Court, Suite 101 San Diego, CA 92121
If interested, please send your resume to: email@example.com