Senior AI and Deep Learning Architect – NLP
- Implementing novel deep neural network architectures and learning techniques to solve a variety of NLP tasks and push the state of the art in performance.
- Research and develop advanced NLP algorithms including speech recognition, natural language understanding, robot chat, speech generation, using state of art deep learning algorithms.
- Analyze and optimize NLP and deep learning algorithms on mobile/embedded devices, e.g., using hardware acceleration such as GPU/DSP.
- M.S. in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or similar field (Ph.D. is preferred).
- Familiar with advanced NLP related algorithms such as speech recognition, word segmentation, sentence breaking, information extraction, machine translation, OCR, question answering, text-to-speech.
- Solid understanding and experience of applying deep learning to real problems in the fields of speech recognition, natural language understanding, information extraction, and other NLP applications.
- Strong experience in C/C++ programing.
- Hands-on experience in deep learning frameworks, e.g., OpenCV, Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch, and Caffe.
- Holistic understanding of deep learning concepts, state of the art in NLP research and the mathematics of machine learning. Familiar with CNN, RNN, LSTM.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new situations, learn new technologies, and collaborate and communicate effectively.
- Experience with parallel computing, GPU/CUDA, DSP, and OpenCL programming is a plus.
- Top-tier conference publication records, including but not limited to CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, NIPS, ICML, is a strong plus.
10052 Mesa Ridge Court, Suite 101 San Diego, CA 92121
If interested, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org